Thursday, 30 June 2011

fat ass.

I bought a packet of studs on ebay the other day for like £1.50, so when they arrived I did the most natural thing one should do with a packet of studs....put them on levi's.


Yes, this is my boooootay, and yes the studs are really randomly placed. I was gonna do a two line thingy at the top of the pocket but just carried on until i ran out. hmmm. i'm gonna take some off, and do something different but just wanted to show you asap. have you studded your levi's? XOXO AVS

3 comments:

Half Dressed said...

Oo these looks fab! I haven't studded any, but I do have a pair that are in desperate need of some!

L x

sophie said...

i studded my denim jacket! it's so fun!

love the blog!
~followed~

http://uberurban.blogspot.com/

T.Rose said...

i really need to get some levi shorts!
www.silhouette-skies.blogspot.com