Friday, 13 April 2012

If you saw my 'gurrl crush' post, then you'll know that I am truly, madly, deeply in girl crush lurrrrve with the amazing Lana Del Rey. I was very very very VERY lucky to be given the opportunity to go and see her perform at a very intimate gig on Wednesday night @ The Jazz Cafe in London. 

Straight up, this night was amazing and one of the best I've had in a long time! She sang a few of her new songs from her amazing debut album. Despite what was said about her SNL performance, I can safely say she has an amazing voice and a weird but amazing stage presence. Everyone in the room was mesmerised. 


Here's a quick clip of her amazing song that catapulted her into the spotlight. 
"Video Games" 

video

I hope you enjoyed my friends. I certainly did. Have an amazing weekend girls! XOXO AVS

2 comments:

Angel In This Dress said...

Oh wow, you were lucky to get to go! x x

Sadie said...

How lucky are you?! Sounds like it was amazing :) xx